lunes, 1 de julio de 2013

Yesterday

Listen the song and find the missing words


                                    Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away                                    Now it looks as though they're here to stay                                    Oh, I believe in ________
                                    Suddenly I'm not half the man I used to be                                    There's a shadow hanging over me                                    Oh, yesterday _______ suddenly
                                    Why she _______ to go                                    I don't know, she wouldn't say                                    I _______ something wrong                                    Now I long for yesterday

                                  _______ love was such an easy game to play                                  Now I need a place to hide away                                  Oh, I believe in yesterday
                                 Why’d she have to go?                                 I don't know, she wouldn't say                                 I _______ something wrong                                 Now I long for yesterday
                                 Yesterday love was such an easy _______ to play                                 Now I need a _______ to hide away                                 Oh, I believe in yesterday
Activities


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario